A place for Book Battle participants to discuss the 10 books involved in this year's competition
Earthquake Terror
5 comments:
Presley R
said...
I read all three of my books and this one I like and don't like the part i do not like is where the dog keeps falling of the tree and I thought that was very sad,the part did like was where when Jonathon and Abby got to the hospital that Abby said that Jonathon said that she could have a chocolate cupcake and he said that I could lick the wrapper,the last thing is when they found moose there dog Abby and Jonathon's dad said that a dozen of people would take care of him until they could get him back.
The part that I don't like is when the helicopter passed Abby without seeing her because I thought that they would never find her. And I also don't like the part where Jonathan couldn't get out of the water. The part that I do like is the part that Mr palmer got a call saying that they found Abby. And I also liked the part where they found Jonathan and their dog. The saddest part of the book was when Jonathan left Abby. And the scariest part about it was when Jonathan and Abby were climbing up tree roots and when they got to the top the tree snapped in two and they fell on the ground.
The part that I like about this book is that Jonathan and Abby get to go to the hospital and be safe. The thing that i dislike about this book is that Jonathan keeps on going under water and the dog had to keep him up. Another thing that i dislike about this book is that when the dog had to go through that. A normal dog wouldn't have to go through all that preasure like he did. I also liked when Abby asked if she could lick the cupcake wrapper. That part was funny. Those are my dislikes and my likes about "Earthquake Terrors".
this book is so amazing because there is a earth quake while jonathan mom and dad are gone because his mom broke her ankle while in a lake having fun with her son jonathan. jonathans sisters name is abby and she cant walk because when she was 3 she fell of the slide and now she cant walk so all of them have to wait for her while they are doing something but anyway while there parents are gone the earth quake happens so when the first tree falls they go underneath it so no trees fall on them and more torwd the end there they kind of find out that there camper was crushed by a tree. jonathans favorite baseball team is the giants and abbys favorite doll is raggity ann these are some reasons i read the book and by the way this was 1 of the best books i have ever read.:)
Jonathan and his family are expecting fun at Magpie island. But it all turned around once his mother broke her ankle and went to the hospital. Jonathan is willing to stay with his sister, Abby but a terrible earthquake hits destroying the bridge to mainland. Can Jonathan and Abby survive with no food or water in the woods? Ps great book 📚
5 comments:
I read all three of my books and this one I like and don't like the part i do not like is where the dog keeps falling of the tree and I thought that was very sad,the part did like was where when Jonathon and Abby got to the hospital that Abby said that Jonathon said that she could have a chocolate cupcake and he said that I could lick the wrapper,the last thing is when they found moose there dog Abby and Jonathon's dad said that a dozen of people would take care of him until they could get him back.
The part that I don't like is when the helicopter passed Abby without seeing her because I thought that they would never find her. And I also don't like the part where Jonathan couldn't get out of the water. The part that I do like is the part that Mr palmer got a call saying that they found Abby. And I also liked the part where they found Jonathan and their dog. The saddest part of the book was when Jonathan left Abby. And the scariest part about it was when Jonathan and Abby were climbing up tree roots and when they got to the top the tree snapped in two and they fell on the ground.
The part that I like about this book is that Jonathan and Abby get to go to the hospital and be safe. The thing that i dislike about this book is that Jonathan keeps on going under water and the dog had to keep him up. Another thing that i dislike about this book is that when the dog had to go through that. A normal dog wouldn't have to go through all that preasure like he did. I also liked when Abby asked if she could lick the cupcake wrapper. That part was funny. Those are my dislikes and my likes about "Earthquake Terrors".
this book is so amazing because there is a earth quake while jonathan mom and dad are gone because his mom broke her ankle while in a lake having fun with her son jonathan. jonathans sisters name is abby and she cant walk because when she was 3 she fell of the slide and now she cant walk so all of them have to wait for her while they are doing something but anyway while there parents are gone the earth quake happens so when the first tree falls they go underneath it so no trees fall on them and more torwd the end there they kind of find out that there camper was crushed by a tree. jonathans favorite baseball team is the giants and abbys favorite doll is raggity ann these are some reasons i read the book and by the way this was 1 of the best books i have ever read.:)
Jonathan and his family are expecting fun at Magpie island. But it all turned around once his mother broke her ankle and went to the hospital. Jonathan is willing to stay with his sister, Abby but a terrible earthquake hits destroying the bridge to mainland. Can Jonathan and Abby survive with no food or water in the woods? Ps great book 📚
Post a Comment