A place for Book Battle participants to discuss the 10 books involved in this year's competition
Thunder from the sea
4 comments:
Mariah S.
said...
The part when Tom found Thunder in the sea was the best part of the book. And the scariest part of the book was when Thunder wasn't tied to the pole anymore and when a boy shot Thunder. When Bert and Tom were in a fight I was worried that Bert was going to win and take Thunder. And the saddest part was when the real owner of Thunder came because I thought that the real owner of Thunder would take him.
I honestly thought the real owner of thunder would take him .the saddest part was when thunder almost got shot.I thought Bert was going to take thunder because bears was not a big fan of thunder.I also hope they come out with another book. Best book ever.
This was an amazing book and here are 3 things about this book,at the begging Tom hated the sea and at the end of the book he liked the sea,the 2 thing is in the book there is a horse and his name is Prince and that is a nice name for a horse,the last thing is Tom wanted to stay away from the Boswor because he didn't want to get into trouble and he was in trouble.
This book was about a dog that liked the sea but the boy Tom didn't like the sea. But the dog every day to the sea. Tom didn't know why the dog was doing it but the dog was doing it as a warning of a big storm that was on it's way to where they lived.
4 comments:
The part when Tom found Thunder in the sea was the best part of the book. And the scariest part of the book was when Thunder wasn't tied to the pole anymore and when a boy shot Thunder. When Bert and Tom were in a fight I was worried that Bert was going to win and take Thunder. And the saddest part was when the real owner of Thunder came because I thought that the real owner of Thunder would take him.
It was the best book ever!
I honestly thought the real owner of thunder would take him .the saddest part was when thunder almost got shot.I thought Bert was going to take thunder because bears was not a big fan of thunder.I also hope they come out with another book. Best book ever.
This was an amazing book and here are 3 things about this book,at the begging Tom hated the sea and at the end of the book he liked the sea,the 2 thing is in the book there is a horse and his name is Prince and that is a nice name for a horse,the last thing is Tom wanted to stay away from the Boswor because he didn't want to get into trouble and he was in trouble.
This book was about a dog that liked the sea but the boy Tom didn't like the sea. But the dog every day to the sea. Tom didn't know why the dog was doing it but the dog was doing it as a warning of a big storm that was on it's way to where they lived.
Post a Comment